ABC's reality cornerstone "Dancing With the Stars" returns in two weeks and news continues to trickle out about which stars will compete for the title.
While Olympian Ryan Lochte was confirmed last week, the network announced who would join him Tuesday on "Good Morning America." The list of celebrities includes model-turned-talk-show-host Amber Rose, former Texas governor Rick Perry, "Brady Bunch" star Maureen McCormick, and rapper Vanilla Ice, to name a few.
Erin Andrews and Tom Bergeron return as hosts. They're joined by judges Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli, Carrie Ann Inaba, and Julianne Hough.
Here's the full rundown of "Dancing With the Stars" Season 23's celebrities and their dance partners:
1. Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Amber Rose
2. Valentin Chmerkovskiy and Laurie Hernandez
3. Artem Chigvintsev and Maureen McCormick
4. Sasha Farber and Terra Jole
5. Derek Hough and Marilu Henner
6. Witney Carson and Vanilla Ice
7. Lindsay Arnold and Calvin Johnson
8. Jenna Johnson and Jake T. Austin
9. Allison Holker and Babyface
10. Sharna Burgess and James Hinchcliffe
11. Emma Slater and Rick Perry
12. Cheryl Burke and Ryan Lochte
13. Gleb Savchenko and Jana Kramer
Season 23 of "Dancing With the Stars" premieres Sept. 12 on ABC.