Howard announced that a woman named Lisa would be coming into the studio. He said she had a secret and everyone had to try and guess what it was. Howard explained that each person would ask Lisa a yes-or-no question and would get to continue asking questions as long as her answers were "yes." The following are the questions that were asked, as well as Lisa's responses to them:
• Robin asked if the secret had to do with Lisa's physical appearance; if the secret could be seen if Lisa disrobed; and if Lisa had more of something than she was supposed to have, all of which were answered in the affirmative.
However, Robin lost her turn when she asked if the secret had to do with Lisa's chest.
• After Gary got mad at Sal for purposely farting on him, Howard wondered if Lisa was an amputee, but she wasn't.
• Artie asked Lisa if her secret would turn him off sexually, which she responded it would. Artie's turn ended, though, when he asked if her secret was something she had since birth.
• Fred asked Lisa if she had once been a man, which ended his turn.
• Upon finding out that Lisa's secret involved her skin, Sal asked if she was scarred, which she wasn't.
• Richard asked Lisa if her secret involved a tattoo, but she replied that it didn't.
• When the game got back to Robin, she asked if Lisa had been a different size at one point.
When Lisa revealed that she had, Robin guessed that her secret was that she had hanging skin due to her former obesity, which was correct. Lisa commented that two years ago she tipped the scale at 330 pounds, but had lost 210 pounds since then as a result of a gastric bypass surgery. Lisa noted that, although she feels good about herself when she's clothed, she has no self esteem when she's naked.
She went on to admit that she wishes sometimes she never even had the procedure because of the excess skin and difficulty she now has eating.