Here's how it works: there were 6 girls in the contest, the guys would pick out the 3 hottest who would then compete in test of show knowledge.
The winner would get $10,000 courtesy of "Tripping the Rift" the Second Season, which premieres tonight at 10pm on the Sci Fi Channel.
Howard sped through the introductions:
1. Adrianne -- Howard said Adrianne was very hot, but didn't see anything to wild in her bio, other than she's been a big fan of the show for 15 years.
2. Carolyn -- Carolyn is a single 33-year-old who Howard thought had a nice body. Carolyn begged Artie not to leave the show. She's been listening to for 12 years.
3. Eden -- Eden was very hot at 5'2", 110 pounds. She works as a nanny, but swears none of the husbands have ever hit on her.
4. Lori -- Lori had been in earlier talking about Dead Air Dave. She too was very hot, weighing in at only 90 pounds on a 5'2" frame.
5. Christine -- Christine claimed to be a super fan too and has listened to the show for the past 10 years. She added she would also sleep with Artie if he wanted.
6. Rachel -- Rachel is a swimsuit designer who has been on the show before. Howard remembers spanking her once. Gary said she claims to be 36, but he found out she's really 41. Howard told her she could pass for 20.
Everybody made their picks and Adrianne and Eden were unanimous, but Lori and Christine were tied for the last spot. Lori won the tie breaker. Howard said he hated that he had to pick only three, but that was the way the game worked.