The game was very straight forward. Who ever answered the most questions correctly won $5000 courtesy of "The Devil's Rejects".
Below are the questions and the girls' answers: Andrea
• What gas do they fill party balloons with? - Helium. • What letters are short for Intelligence Quotient? - I have no idea.
• Spell IDIOT. - IDIOT
• What do you call a fair hit baseball that goes out of the stadium? - Home run. • What color is an albino rat? - White.
• A semi-circle is what shape? - A circle.
• Beijing is the capital of what country? - I don't know.
• What vegetable does sour kraut come from? - Cabbage.
• A proctologist examines what part of the body? - "Crap... I don't know." Wendy
• A Chicken sits on an egg to make it do this... - Hatch
• When driving a car, what does the letter N stand for on an automatic shift? - ''Nition''
• The title of this song is ''___ on the Range.'' - "Rockin'" on the range.
• How many shoes are in a pair? - Two
• How many hours are in a day? - "Six hours... twelve hours?"
• What shape best describes a slice of pizza? - Triangle
• A ventriloquist does what? - "Walk... they eat?... They build stuff?"
• If someone is in their birthday suit, what are they wearing? - Bikini.
• What time is 12 noon? - The little hand on the 12 and the big hand is on the 3. (Andrea said it was ''lunch time'')
With a score of 5-3, Andrea walked off with the $5000 prize.
She said she would put it away for her daughter, which is what she does with all her money. Wendy didn't go away empty handed though, as Howard gave her $500 for her effort. Howard tried to take break after this, but the girls wouldn't leave, so Howard told Andrea she would have to get naked if she wanted to stay. She said she would be happy to oblige, but for Howard and Robin only. When Artie complained, she said the guys in the back (Artie, Benjy and Fred) were creepy.