Howard mentioned that he always likes to follow hip trends, and the new one is to call people Bill Murray. Because he was drunk when he was told about it, Howard couldn't remember why this was cool. Gary came in and explained that RZA from The Wu-Tang Clan filmed a scene with Bill for the movie, "Coffee and Cigarettes," and that was how the phrase was established. As Gary left the studio, Howard remarked that the opera version of the Baba Booey song was his favorite, because it made him think of the opera he wants to make about the show. Fred had a number of opera songs about Gary, and as he played them Howard explained what part of Gary's life would be acted out on the stage during each performance. Among the scenes Howard talked about were:
• Mary, Gary's wife, explaining to her mother why she was marrying Gary
• Baba talking about being the most successful producer ever
• The christening of his children
• Gary buying a house in Connecticut
• The time Gary began getting headaches and nosebleeds and sleeping in his office Gary wanted to know if Howard was so bored that all he could do was make fun of him.
Howard responded that everyone on the show would have his or her own part in the opera, and that he was just doing Gary's portion first. Gary told Howard that years ago he was on medication for headaches, but that it had nothing to do with his marriage. He added that he slept on the couch at the station one time, and that he has explained what was going on in his life to Howard before.