Howard had a heavy metal enthusiast, Kevin, also known as Fetus, into the studio.
Howard explained Kevin was in this morning to challenge Richard to a heavy metal trivia game. Howard explained that for every question Kevin got correct, he'd get 10 seconds of airtime for his band, Watch Me Burn, but, for each one he got wrong he'd have to get waxed.
Howard added if Richard ended up winning the game, he'd get $500, but would also face waxing if he got answers wrong, while Kevin brought a woman named Pixie Pearl in with him, who promised to ride the Sybian if he lost.
Before he got to the game, Howard also welcomed the waxer, Nora, back to the show. Here were the questions Howard asked the contestants, as well as their answers:
• How many albums did Pantera have out before they released "Cowboys From Hell"? Kevin answered two, but the correct response was four. Given this, Nora waxed the area right by Kevin's scrotum, which caused him to yell, "Nice," as Gary pointed out he didn't think Kevin had yet "felt the pain."
• Iron Maiden was named after the medieval instrument of torture from what classic 1939 movie? Richard, who didn't know the answer said "The Man in the Iron Mask," then had some hair waxed off, causing him to scream in pain.
• What bass player helped found Anthrax? Kevin said Danny Lilker, and, because he was right, Howard played 10 seconds of Watch Me Burn's "The Wolf That Ate the Sun."
• What was one of James Hetfield's side projects during the 1990s? Richard didn't know the answer was Spastik Children, so he got the area "right above his shaft" waxed.
• What event took place in Tony Lommi's life that caused him to create the sound that became heavy metal? When Kevin replied Tony had the tips of his fingers cut off, Howard played 10 more seconds of "Wolf" because that was the right answer.
• Three members of the group, Napalm Death, started bands. Name them. Richard responded with Terrorizer, Carcass and Cathedral. However, Howard informed Richard Terrorizer was incorrect, so he had had another wax strip ripped from his privates.
• Name the band that Paul Grey and Joey Jordison were in before they formed Slipknot. Kevin said Stone Sour, but Howard noted the answer was Anal Blast. Kevin then had the area "above the shaft" waxed, and this time screamed in pain, which caused Richard to point out that he wasn't such "a tough guy" after all.