Howard got to the first weigh-in for Battle of the Blobs, with the contestants – the first four from Team Tim, and the remaining from Team Artie – having these results:
• Tim Sabean went from 265 pounds to 263 pounds
• Jason went from 271 pounds to 258 pounds
• Scott the Engineer went from 264 pounds to 255 pounds
• Brian Phelan went from 243 pounds to 239 pounds
Gary then announced Team Tim lost a total of 28 pounds, which he said was 2.68 percent of the team's initial total.
• Artie went from 286 pounds to 288 pounds
• Mike Gange went from 247 pounds to 244 pounds
• Jon Hein went from 255 pounds to 251 pounds
• Benjy went from 267 pounds to 246 pounds
Thanks to Benjy, Gary noted Team Artie lost 26 pounds, which he added was 2.46 percent of the team's weight.
Howard wondered if Team Artie members were upset that their captain had gained weight, which Gange and Jon admitted they were. Scott the Engineer then accused Benjy of "cheating" because he didn't think anyone could lose 21 pounds in less than a week. However, Benjy swore on his life that he didn't cheat, while Scott continued to insist he was sure Benjy was up to something. Because Scott was so adamant that Benjy had cheated, Artie asked if Scott had already spent the $20,000 grand prize from the competition.