Howard got to the third weigh-in for the Battle of the Blobs, with the contestants – the first four from Team Artie and the last four from Team Tim – weighing in as follow:
• Artie, for the first time since the competition began, did not gain weight...he didn't lose weight either, but at least he stuck his weight at 293 pounds.
• Jon Hein lost another pound, weighing in at 249 pounds.
• Mike Gange also lost a big one pound, dropping to 244 pounds.
• Benjy recorded the biggest loss on Team Artie for the third week in a row, loosing 3 pounds to 237 pounds.
• Tim Sabean had a little too much fun this weekend, gaining a pound to 258 pounds.
• Jason, also had fun this weekend, but not as much as Tim, with no change from last week at 250 pounds.
• Brian Phelan dropped a whopping 5 pounds to 231 pounds.
• Scott the Engineer tied Brian for the biggest loss this week, losing 5 pounds, dropping to 245 pounds.
Once the totals were revealed, Gary announced Team Artie had lost 3.03 percent of its initial weight while Team Tim had dropped 5.66 percent.