Howard then got to the Shit Freckles game, which he described as a quiz game where Sal would win $50 for every question he answered correctly, but would be subjected to Will passing wind in his face – after squirting chocolate syrup on his rectum – for each one he got wrong. However, once in the studio, Sal noted he and Richard wanted to compete together in the game with only the one who got more wrong answers suffering the ultimate consequences, and Howard granted his request.
Here were the questions Howard asked Richard and Sal, as well as their responses:
• Name the three boats Columbus used to sail to America. Sal got the answers, the Nina, the Pinta and Santa Maria.
• Who invented the airplane? Richard was right with his reply of the Wright Brothers.
• Name the two oceans that border Mexico. After asking, "Are there oceans in Mexico?," Sal went with the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans, which Howard said were the correct answers.
• Which president's face is on the dime? Richard was incorrect with his response of Abe Lincoln, while Sal got the right answer, Franklin Roosevelt.
• Who fought in the War of 1812? Sal replied with "Bertie Mussolini" and Richard went with America and Spain, but Howard revealed the answers were actually the United States and Great Britain.
Because Richard lost the game, Will then loaded up with chocolate syrup and farted on him. Richard noted he didn't like seeing Will's "hairy ass," but admitted the smell it produced was "pleasant" thanks to the chocolate.