Howard announced it was time for this week's weigh-in for Battle of the Blobs. Before he got to it, though, he mentioned that, based on the first five weeks of the competition, Artie's team – with the exception of Benjy, who'd lost the most weight of anyone on the team – was eliminated from the contest. Here are the results from the weigh-in:
• Tim Sabean went from 255 pounds last week to 260 pounds this week.
• Jason weighed 239 pounds last week and was down to 236 pounds this week.
• Brian Phelan weighed 228 pounds last week and lost one pound this week
• Scott the Engineer, who mentioned he'd spent the entire day yesterday getting water out of his basement, went from 236 pounds to 235 pounds.
• Benjy, who weighed 228 pounds last week, went to 238 pounds this week.
Despite everyone's insistence that Benjy was somehow playing a joke, he insisted that wasn't true and admitted he overate during the weekend. Benjy then asked Howard to "come clean" if he was playing a joke with the scale, but Howard assured him that wasn't the case, and even accused Benjy of having "weights up his ass." To prove he wasn't cheating, Benjy then dropped his pants and bent over to show there was nothing in his rear end – grossing out everyone in view of his "proof."
Although his team was done, Artie agreed to get on the scale to see if he surpassed the 300-pound plateau. However, the scale revealed Artie actually lost two pounds from last week, putting him at 294 pounds.