Howard announced it was time for this week's Battle of the Blob weigh-ins, with the contestants producing these results:
• Tim Sabean, who gained five pounds last week to go up to 260 pounds, dropped two pounds this week for a total weight loss of seven pounds throughout the competition.
• Jason lost three pounds last week to drop to 236 pounds, and was down to 230 this week for a total weight loss of 41 pounds.
• Brian Phelan, who was at 227 last week, went down to 219 pounds this week.
• Scott the Engineer was 235 last week and dropped eight pounds this week for an overall weight loss of 37 pounds.
• Benjy, who was 238 last after a 10-pound weight gain, was down to 236 pounds this week.
After Gary revealed that, based on the percentage of weight lost, the competition seemed to be between Jason and Scott, but Scott insisted he felt Benjy was cheating somehow and would end up winning the contest. Benjy then claimed he was going to win the game, but Artie replied he didn't think that was going to be the case. Robin proceeded to note she thought Benjy put so much work into being the one member from Team Artie who advanced in the Battle of the Blobs that he was now losing his stamina.