Howard announced it was time for this week's Battle of the Blobs weigh-ins, with the contestants producing these results:
• Brian Phelan dropped two pounds from last week to 217 pounds.
• Tim Sabean went from 258 pounds last week to 257 pounds this week.
• Benjy weighed 236 pounds last week and was down to 230 pounds this week.
• Jason, who was 230 pounds last week, was now 223 pounds.
• Scott the Engineer went from 227 pounds last week to 222 pounds this week.
After the weigh-ins, Gary revealed the competition seemed to be between Jason, who'd lost 17.1 percent of his starting weight, and Scott the Engineer, who'd dropped 15.9 percent. Howard then pointed out that while Benjy started the contest strong, he'd been struggling the past few weeks, and Benjy claimed he was treating the contest like "the tortoise and the hare."
Upon hearing that, though, Howard pointed out he had the story backwards because he started off strong and then faded just like the hare did in the story.Artie then got on the scale and found out he was up to 299 pounds, which he said meant he was going to "start his regimen" today to keep hitting 300 pounds. Howard then got out an ace bandage so Artie could demonstrate how he applied it to his crotch during his "Rescue Me" shoot on Saturday.