Jim proceeded to have Sal sit in a special chair that would shock him if he lied. Howard went on to ask Sal the following questions, along with Sal's responses:
• Do you love your wife? Sal said no, which didn't get him any shocks.
• Do you have a son named Antonio? Sal responded yes, and he was telling the truth.
• Do you have a son named Marco? Sal said no, which was again the truth.
• Do you like black people? Sal replied yes, which was the truth.
• Are you upset black people have moved on your block? Although Sal claimed his answer of "no" was truthful, the chair revealed he was lying because he got a shock.
• Are you sexually attracted to men? Again, Sal said no but he got a shock for his response.
• Have you ever had a gay experience? Sal said no, and although the chair didn't shock him, Siobhan pointed out Sal "flinched" after he said it.
• Do you ever dream about sucking my penis? Sal said no, but he got a shock.
Richard then got on the chair and here's what happened:
• Did you grow up in Kansas? Richard said yes, which was true.
• Is your name Richard Christy? Again, Richard's response of yes was the truth.
• Have you ever f'ed a farm animal? Richard said no and he was telling the truth.
• Are you attracted to Sal's penis? Richard said yes, which was again accurate.
• Would you suck Sal's penis? When Richard replied no, he got shocked.
• Have you ever had a gay experience? After some clarification, Richard claimed he hadn't, and he was telling the truth.
• Do you love your girlfriend? Richard said yes and he didn't get a shock.
• Do you like me? Richard responded yes, which was true.
• Are you sexually attracted to me? Richard was shocked when he said no.
• Do you think I'm a nice person? Richard noted he did, which was true.
After some more questions for Sal, JD, Gary, Benjy and Artie all refused to give the chair a shot. Howard also mentioned Jim had memorized more than 80,000 zip codes, and he went on to identify the areas of a number of zip codes that people in the studio threw out. In addition, Artie and Fred named random dates and Jim was able to pick out the days of the week they fell on.