Howard had Maxim Magazine's editor-in-chief, Jimmy Jellinek, in to discuss the magazine's annual Hot 100 List. Jimmy acknowledged that, while Maxim has seen an increase in sales since its competitor, FHM, folded, he still missed the rivalry.
Jimmy said he thought FHM failed because it resorted to featuring porn stars on its covers, while Maxim primarily had actresses and singers who hadn't posed provocatively in the past on their covers. Jimmy went on to say he tried to "mix up" who appeared on the cover of Maxim, and that, at three, Christina Aguilera has graced their cover the most over the years.
Jimmy explained the Hot 100 List took about six months to create, and involved a number of editors at Maxim making the decisions. Jimmy then announced the top ten from the list:
(10) Fergie. Fred referred to Fergie as looking too much like a man for his taste, while Howard recalled that she didn't like him because he once criticized her singing ability on the air.
(9) Eva Longoria. Howard acknowledged he didn't think Eva "was that hot," and Fred agreed.
(8) Rhianna. Howard said he'd met Rhianna and thought she was a good inclusion, and Fred felt the same way.
(7) Eva Mendes. Howard admitted he didn't know who Eva was, but Fred told him that she "was cute."
(6) Ali Larter. Howard said he agreed with the selection, noting he loved watching Ali on "Heroes."
(5) Jessica Biel. Howard and Fred both admitted they didn't think Jessica had a pretty face.
(4) Christina Aguilera. Howard agreed with the selection, calling Christina "one of the sexiest women I've ever seen."
(3) Scarlett Johansson. Howard referred to her as "gorgeous" while Fred added that, since other women hated her because of her looks, he thought that meant she was a good inclusion.
(2) Jessica Alba. Howard admitted she didn't do much for him, and Fred said she was "stunning" but that he didn't think there was anything sexual about her.
(1) Lindsay Lohan. Howard said he understood this selection, describing Lindsay as "sexy" and "gettable," with Fred echoing those feelings.
Following the list, Howard named the five women who were on last year's Hot 100 List but weren't included this year: Kelly Clarkson, Paris Hilton, Teri Hatcher, Bridget Moynahan and Jennifer Aniston. After Jimmy commented on each of the names, Howard asked him why Robin had never been asked to appear on the cover, and he responded he'd look into that.