Howard had Bill, the man who created the first Robin song parody in show history, into the studio. Bill recalled he made his song, which was about how she was molested by her father, at the last minute, adding he created the master version of it just hours before sending it into the show.
Bill added he came up with the lyrics as he went along, and that he got the term "ham hands" from Robin herself, who had once described her father as having such hands.
After Howard explained that Bill won a jet ski for his song, Bill reported he had a 20-year-old daughter, but she never that he was actually her dad, instead thinking he was her uncle. Bill then launched into a rendition of his song, which had everyone in the studio – especially Artie – laughing.
After the song was done, Bill described how his wheelchair worked, and also mentioned that, for a job, he taught basic English. Howard then let Bill play The Beetlejuice Game, where he had to predict what answers Beet would give to these questions:
• What country do Chinese people come from? Howard gave Bill these choices – Chinatown, Chinese Country or New Jersey – and Bill guessed New Jersey, but Beetle actually went with China Town.
• Poultry comes from what kind of animal? Howard announced Bill had these options to pick from – a chicken, a pig or a dog – and he predicted chicken, but Beet said a pig.
• What ethnic race is Howard Stern? Howard said Bill had these choices – Italian, Jewish or "he's on the radio" – and Bill was correct when he said Jewish.
• How many quarters equal one dollar? Howard announced Bill had these answers to pick from – four dollars, four quarters or 50 quarters – and Bill was again correct when he picked 50 quarters.
• How many inches are in a foot? Howard said the choices were 10 inches, "your foot" or 12 inches, and Bill was wrong with his answer of "your foot" because Beet went with 10 inches.
• What Disney character has the same name as a planet? Howard noted the choices were Pluto, earth or "There ain't no planet in Disney," and Bill went with the final one although Beet responded with Earth.
Although Bill didn't win the game, Howard still awarded him a $500 prize for his efforts.