Sal came in with a bonus $100 question for Elephant Boy:
7. What is Brutus the Barber Beefcake's real name? Correct. For a bonus $100.
Gary also offered up three more $250 questions, and Elephant Boy took them on:
8. In what year did Andre the Giant make his WWF debut? "1975." Incorrect – 1973! Cleo turned her attention to Elephant Boy's asshole, prompting a sharp "WAAH!" from the poor guy.
9. In Wrestlemania 2, who did Rowdy Roddy Piper fight in a boxing match? "Mr. T." Correct.
10. What was the name of the pay-per-view event at which Owen Hart fell to death from the ceiling? "Unforgiven?" Incorrect - "Over the Edge"! Cleo then ripped another clump of hair from Fred.
Howard offered Fred one more question for a dollar, and he accepted:
11. What was Chris Canyon's WCW name? "Mortis." Correct, for a total of $3,101.