Howard's Lasagna Blister

King of All Media burned himself after microwaving leftovers

Howard said he'd been so excited to eat some leftover lasagna yesterday that he prepared it at 4:30pm: "I don't care if it's not dinner time. I don't play by the rules!"

But he reheated it for 11 minutes for some reason, burning his thumb when he pulled the nuclear-hot dish out. George saw more than a blister: "You have an aesthetically gorgeous thumb."

Howard said it was his only fine feature, a truth he confronted this morning--in front of a mirror: "I can't tell you how f'ing disgusted I was...I was so depressed after looking in this mirror. I was like, 'Why do I bother?'"