Early in the show, Howard played another round of 'What Annoys You About Howard?' Gary laughed that the staff had no idea what was coming: "Everyone's a little pissed off about this, because it was told to them, by Sal, that nobody would be revealed." Howard didn't seem to care: "Why would anyone listen to Sal? That's their fault."
1. "He feels that all back pain is in your head and it's not." Howard guessed Scott the Engineer, but Fred thought Scott Depace was more likely. Gary nodded: "Fred is correct." Howard insisted Dr. Sarno's back pain theories would stand the test of time: "One day the world is going to wake up and he is going to be held in such high regard." Depace shrugged: "I just don't believe in conspiracies like that. The whole medical community is [lying]?"
2. "His hair. I'm very jealous of his hair." Gary said it was Scott the Engineer. Howard was fine with Scott envying his hair.
3. "At any given moment, when you talk to him, whatever he thinks at that particular moment is correct and right and there's no other way to do it. He's of course changed his mind many times over the years, but whenever you get him at that moment, he's always right." Robin sympathized with the complainant ("You will argue anyone down."), who Howard correctly guessed was Jason. Howard didn't begrudge the fact either: "He's not off-base with that. I accept it."
4. "His musical taste. There a lot of bands out there--great bands...that would be fantastic on the show and great interviews." Howard guessed Steve Brandano, but it was Jon Hein, the show's resident Rush crusader.
5. "That he thinks everyone is going to be working at McDonalds or homeless after he retires." Howard picked Richard: "That was his career, he was in a storage bin. If I fired him tomorrow, I believe he would end up back in the bin."
6. "If he doesn't know someone, watch their show, or listen to their music, then he doesn't give a f'." Howard knew immediately: "Steve Brandano. I recognize his weird cadence." Steve said it was insulting to name the acts in question, but explained: "We turned down the Black Keys, who are fans of yours. They're like one of the biggest bands in the world right now." Howard said he appreciated Steve's passion, but not his interests, encouraging him to "grow some balls" and test them with a show of his own--one outside Howard's satellite "safety net."