David Arquette, who is now probably most famous for making out with Robin Quivers outside a tattoo parlor, stopped by today to promote his new show Dream School.
Naturally, the major topic was the Quiver-Quette* lip lock. David took Robin to get a tattoo with him, and brought a beautiful bottle of wine which they enjoyed together as the needle rapidly shot in and out of their skin.
As David walked her to the parking lot, while he was still in the middle of getting his grandfather tattooed on him, she went in for a hug but David had other ideas.
He laid one on the newswoman and he meant it. David was a man who knew what he wanted, and he desperately wanted her. Robin is a lady – a sensuous lady - but a lady, and she declined his offer for sex.
*Other possible mash-ups of their name: Rovid, D-Rob, Arquiver..and probably a hundred other stupid combinations.
MORE ARQUETTE HIGHLIGHTS:
* David expanded on his revelation months ago that he's off the wagon. Now he goes out maybe four nights per week, and doesn't get out of control.
* Except for one night that at least sounds out of control – David gave a lap dance to openly gay American Idol runner-up Adam Lambert, whom David described as a talented and amazing man.
* He's still having difficulty with the media embellishing and making stories up about him – recently it was reported that David took his girlfriend Christine out for a romantic dinner, telling her that he loved her before dropping her off at home and hitting up a strip club.
David said those two stories are true, he took his girlfriend to dinner and went to a strip club, but they happened on different nights.
* Of course, talk turned to his famous ex-wife (but only the second most famous woman he's kissed) Courteney Cox. David was pretty tight-lipped, but said they are on good terms and have a good co-parenting relationship.
* He isn't as close to Courteney's "Friends" co-star and real life best friend Jennifer Aniston as he once was. She did text him on his birthday, but he doesn't expect to be invited to her upcoming wedding to Justin Theroux.
* David admitted that he was very attracted to Eva Mendes when he met her and asked a third party for her number. He called and left her a message expressing his admiration, but it turned out to be the number of her ex-boyfriend. Howard asked if it was Ryan Gosling, but David said it was not.