Howard has had an insane schedule of great guests and interviews over the past few months, and since we only had one guest today, he took the opportunity that this relatively free morning presented and used to get to a million things that he's been saving and thinking about.
* Howard celebrated the 68th birthday of one of his good friends and musical heroes, Leslie West.
* We heard clips of porn star and Stern Show regular Jenna Jameson on different TV shows. Jenna talked about how she can be monogamous when she's working and Howard pointed out that that's probably easy when your job is to f*ck lots of other people.
SEE JENNA JAMESON AND OTHER PORN STARS ON THE SYBIAN IN OUR SYBIAN GALLERY: PORN STAR ALL-STARS
* Virginia gubernatorial candid Ken Cuccinelli was passionately trying to outlaw "anal" and "oral," but the attempt was shot down by the Supreme Court. Howard reminisced about being afraid when he was a teenager that since "sodomy" was illegal, he'd be caught and jailed for all the wild sex he was having with beautiful girls.
* Howard was amazed by this "mechaphile" who's had sex with over 1,000 cars. Robin revealed that an old friend of hers started finding weird stains in her husband's underwear and one night she followed her husband out to the garage, catching him making love to the family car. Divorce!
* Beth Stern will be hosting the first annual "Kitten Bowl" on the Hallmark Channel.
* Howard played Robin a very entertaining instructional blow job video, which made the large-breasted newswoman laugh and hopefully improved her technique.