Rocker Courtney Love stopped by to promote her upcoming tour and, after three years away from the show, she had a lot to say. So let's get right to it.
RAISING FRANCES BEAN
According to Courtney, she does have a relationship with her daughter Frances Bean Cobain, but they haven't seen each other in three years. Like many mothers and daughters, they communicate on the phone and on Twitter.
Howard asked about the argument involving Dave Grohl that caused a rift in her relationship with Frances. Courtney says she heard that Dave had said inappropriate sexual things about her young daughter, and she rashly took to Twitter to lash out at him, which she now regrets making public.
Frances, the twenty-year-old daughter of rock royalty, now dabbles in modeling and art, but she doesn't have the desire to perform. According to Courtney, she was even offered the role of Bella in the Twilight movie when she was just thirteen, but turned it down.
According to Courtney, the then 13 year old Frances wasn't interested in the role because she thought it was a "sexist... piece of sh*t."
OTHER HIGHTLIGHTS FROM COURTNEY'S APPEARANCE
* Courtney revealed that she wasn't having sex with Kurt Cobain by the time he died because he was too weak.
* She denies that she ever said she had sex with Kate Moss; she now claims she only said she had sex with a female British model, not one specifically.
* Courtney was devastated when they turned her late husband Kurt Cobain into a Muppet.
* Courtney said the intent behind her recent tweet to Amanda Bynes, "you better pull it together dude," was actually a compliment.
* Courtney revealed that she will appear on one of the major talent shows like X Factor, American Idol or The Voice, but wouldn't say which one or in what capacity.