Former Tonight Show Intern Ross Mathews stopped by to promote his book on being manly, according to an effeminate gay man.
Some highlights from Ross's interview:
* He became best friends with Gwyneth Paltrow after he saw Gwyneth on the red carpet and simply asked her: "Will you be my best friend?" Ross was shocked when she actually showed up for their lunch date at the Ivy, and the two have been friends ever since.
* Ross admitted that he pleasures himself to Justin Timberlake
* Ross had a serious girlfriend in high school. But when he went down on her, he realized he didn't like the way a vagina looked.
* When he was a kid, Ross's dad took him on a manly father/son fishing trip. Ross sat and read Little House on the Prairie the whole time.
* Ross noticed he was gay when he caught himself singing Barbra Streisand in the shower.
* Ross said that his penis is a fine size, but was relatively sure that nobody other than Howard wanted to hear about it.
* Ross said that Jay Leno is clearly a straight man. "If you mix denim, you're not gay."
Check out Ross's book about what he calls true manliness, Man Up! Tales of My Delusional Self-Confidence