Seth Rogen loves to smoke marijuana. He loves it so much, in fact, that he does it every day (as many as five or six joints on a "big day"). He can even make a "cross-joint" as demonstrated in this video, which Howard loved.
He smokes wherever he is, which got him thrown off the Sony lot during the editing of his latest movie This is the End. His office was right underneath Will Smith's, and the complaints about wafting weed smoke piled up, resulting in Seth and his long-time writing partner, Evan Goldberg, being evicted from the lot.
Highlights from the rest of Seth's interview:
* Howard had to ask Seth why Jonah Hill, who was supposed to come in with Seth today, has been refusing to answer questions and demanding to be treated as a serious actor, which is leading many to comment that he's taking himself way too seriously. Seth suggested that the press probably just caught him on a bad day.
* Seth grew close to Barbra Streisand during the filming of The Guilt Trip. He says she confided in him that she once smoked weed with Peter Sellers.
* Seth feels that Zach Braff funding his next movie by asking his fans to support it via KickStarter is a bad move, unless he has actually exhausted all his other options.
* Both Howard and Seth hated the recent HBO Liberace biopic "Behind the Candelabra."
* Seth's next movie is about a Ryan Seacrest-type TV Host who travels to North Korea to interview Kim Jong Un.