Host, writer and singer/song writer Jonah Falcon was on the show to day to debut his new song It's Too Damn Big.
Jonah may be famous for having a 13.5 inch penis, but he's mostly known on our show for the prank calls Sal and Richard made on his public access show, and for the time George Takei completely lost his mind when Jonah appeared for his gay bachelor party.
Some Jonah facts:
* Robin is scared of his penis' size.
* Jonah refuses to do porn, and says he makes a good living as a writer.
* Jonah claimed that he's bisexual, but leans toward chicks. Howard said that usually means you lean toward dudes.
* Jonah recently had to be searched at the airport when his enormous penis went through the scanner, looking suspicious. He informed the agent "that's my dick," but they searched him anyway.
* Jonah says most people have difficulty giving him oral. But as long as they can service the head of his penis, it's fine with him.
A MUSICAL PERFORMANCE FOR THE AGES
We've had ZZ Top, Stevie Wonder, and Billy Joel perform in studio, but perhaps the single greatest musical performance in the history of the Stern Show was happened today, when Jonah "13 Inch Cock" Falcon performing his smash hit "It's Too Damn Big."
This soulful rendition of his surefire club classic had the whole staff ready to start a parade.