howard covers it all
Good morning! With two guests on today Howard started right off talking about whatever was on his mind, including:
* How Robin's beautiful, inspiring story about surviving cancer yesterday made news everywhere – and made Robin the number one trend on Yahoo.
* Howard was facinated by the story of Hitler's bodyguard dying at 96. Howard marveled that the guy went to he grave as an unapologetic Hitler supporter.
* Howard remembered dropping down the VMA stage as Fartman 21 years ago and wishes he hadn't tried to be funny during Metallica's triumphant moment.
* Howard admitted that he wraps his penis in toilet paper because it leaks all day long after he pees.
fun with george takei
George also had some things on his mind on his mind this morning. We learned:
* George is going to lead the world's largest Chicken Dance in Cincinnati and showed Howard how to do the dance.
* George likes John Cho, who plays the character Sulu that George created, but wishes he would do more sit ups. "I've seen him shirtless on hot Summer days."
* George said that there are many differences in the body language and mannerisms of people from different Asian countries. Howard brought in Eeho from Howard TV to see if George could guess what kind of Asian he was. George guessed Chinese, but the correct answer was Korean.
John Cho Photo Credit: PRPhotos.com