Jenny McCarthy stopped by today to talk to Howard about her brand-new career as co-host of The View and to prove to him that although she's on daytime network TV, she's still "fun Jenny."
Here are the highlights from Jenny's interview:
* Jenny debuted as a permanent co-host on the View two weeks ago and is loving the job so far. She says she's gone panty-less three times and has spoken to the ladies about how men like to jerk off onto her feet rather than her t*ts. Howard mentioned an article where firmer View co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck was quoted calling the show "boring" and a "train wreck." Jenny said she gets daily positive text messages from Elisabeth, so she doesn't buy it.
* When Howard was on The View, he got the vibe that Whoopi Goldberg hates Barbara Walters. Jenny said she hadn't noticed anything, but she promised to keep an eye out for tension.
* She is dating Donnie Wahlberg now and things are going well, though she hasn't met Mark yet. Howard asked the question on everybody's mind: whose ass tastes better, Donnie's or Jenney's ex-boyfriend Jim Carrey's? All Jenny would say was that one of them can talk out of his ass.
* Howard asked Jenny about the period of time she was with Jim Carrey and wouldn't come on the show. Jenny claimed it wasn't about Jim, it was about her passion for autism activism and that it wasn't a conscious effort not to come on this show.
* Speaking of Autism, Jenny clarified that she is not against vaccinating children; she is simply advocating that it may not be necessary to give all children the big cocktail of vaccines all at once. She feels that it should be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
* Jenny feels that her drive is what set her apart from 99% of Playboy Playmates, who don't do much beyond the magazine. When she asked to audition for Singled Out on VH1, they told her that they'd never hire anyone from Playboy, but she crashed the audition anyway and became the girl.
* Jenny likes masturbating to "first-time anal" porn (no link, look it up yourself pervs!) because she loves watching the reaction of a girl the first time she has anal.
* Jenny said she didn't have a problem with Miley Cyrus's controversial performance at the MTV VMAs, but she does feel that she's sticking her tongue out too much. Jenny used to do the same thing to get attention, but Miley's getting plenty and can put her tongue back in her mouth.
* Jenny's girlfriend Julie came with her today. Julie and Jenny are involved in a story that has been questioned and debated on the show for years. Porn star Jenna Jameson claimed that she had sex with Jenny in a bathroom in Vegas. It turns out, it was Julie, who fingered Jenna at a party. We think. But who really knows.
Anyway, Julie and Jenny McCarthy have hooked up, so you'll have to settle for that.