Celebrity Superfan Jerry O'Connell - star of the new CBS show We Are Men premiering tonight at 8:30/7:30c - visited his favorite show on earth this morning, and like any big fan, he knew he had to come honest and ready.
He talked about life with his actress wife Rebecca Romijn-Stamos (she still hasn't changed her last name) and how difficult it can be living life with kids. As he put it, his kids didn't ruin his sex life, they stole it.
In fact, the hottest, sexiest thing in Jerry's life is when he pulls up to his driveway and there are no cars. He knows he has the chance to jerk off without his kids around and he takes it with gusto. He locks the dogs out of the bedroom and fixes a piece of electrical tape over the tiny camera in his laptop – he's paranoid that somehow images of him jerking off will wind up online in case he doesn't.
When Jerry and Rebecca do have sex, it has to be quick. Jerry throws a porno into the DVD player and gets under the covers, waiting for his gorgeous wife. They don't bother with sex toys or blow jobs, they're both satisfied with some quick intercourse.
Porn is the way to get in between Rebecca's thighs as Jerry said it always gets her going. He said she was into cuckold porn where black guys bang some poor schmuck's wife in front of him, but then insited he was joking. There was debate later on the Wrap Up Show over whether or not he really was.
When he can't bang Rebecca or jerk off at home, he utilizes his trailer at work, going to town on himself while he is co-worker adjacent.
Sal later asked Howard how come Jerry gets to jerk off at work but he doesn't. Howard's reply: Jerry doesn't work for me.
* Jerry memorizes his lines while walking on the treadmill in order to maintain his physique, which some say reminds them of Keith Richards.
* Though Howard insisted that it was all in good fun, Jerry couldn't believe the way Whitney Cummings behaved at Jerry Seinfeld's party, rubbing her vagine all over his sofa and throwing a glass at Jessica Seinfeld.
* Interestingly enough, Kal Penn, who is in the sitcom with Jerry, now also has a big time fancy job at the White house and often has to step off set to take a call from President Obama. You'll probably remember that Kal starred in Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo- Bay with our own Richard Christy, which makes Richard one degree of separation away from the President of the United States. Think about that.
* Jerry was thoroughly disgusted when a friend took him to one of "the booths" in Times Square to see a peep show. It smelled of ammonia and the chicks were smoking behind the glass while someone fingered them. To Sal, that is heaven.
* Jerry loves to talk about wack packer Beetlejuice, whom he calls Lester, because his mom was his Special Education teacher. His mom once took his favorite Marcus Allen jersey and gave it to Lester, which infuriated Jerry until he saw the little guy wearing it.
* Jerry also noted that the staff looked better than Howard described on air. Jon Hein was looking svelte (ha!) and JD had a hipster look going. He also expected Howard 100 News Reporter Jon Lieberman to look "old and grizzled." Jon Lieberman actually looks youngish and grizzled.