Howard allowed Elephant Boy to play The Number One Game, explaining that he'd list 3 songs--if Elephant Boy can correctly guess which song *didn't* go all the way to #1, he'll take home a cash prize. The songs, followed by Elephant Boy's guesses and the correct answers:
1. 'Wipeout' by the Safaris, 'Do That To Me One More Time' by The Captain & Tenille, and 'Owner of a Lonely Heart' by Yes. Elephant Boy picked 'Do That To Me One More Time' but the correct answer was 'Wipeout.'
2. 'Do I Make You Proud' by Taylor Hicks, 'Old Time Rock N' Roll' by Bob Seger, and 'Rush Rush' by Paula Abdul. Elephant Boy picked 'Do I Make You Proud' but the correct answer was 'Old Time Rock N' Roll.'
3. 'American Woman' by The Guess Who, 'Keep On Loving You' by REO Speedwagon, and "Beyond the Sea" by Bobby Darin. Elephant Boy picked 'Keep On Loving You' but the correct answer was 'Beyond the Sea.'
4. 'With Arms Wide Open' by Creed, 'The Beat Goes On' by Sonny & Cher, and 'I Don't Want to Miss A Thing' by Aerosmith. Elephant Boy picked 'With Arms Wide Open' but the correct answer was 'The Beat Goes On.'
5. 'R.O.C.K. in the U.S.A' by John Cougar Mellencamp, 'Mr. Tambourine Man' by The Byrds, and 'Wedding Bell Blues' by The Fifth Dimension. Elephant Boy finally got it right by picking 'R.O.C.K. in the U.S.A.'