Check Out the Absurdly Extravagant Swag in This $100,000 Oscar Gift Bag
An Italian getaway, smart home kit, and jewels are all among the items includedFebruary 21, 2017
Being an Oscar nominee has its perks (aside from just the honor of being nominated). For instance, $100,000 gift bags.
Over the last 15 years, Los Angeles entertainment-marketing company Distinctive Assets has offered the nominees in major categories a wide range of complimentary high-ticket items. Though not officially affiliated with the Academy Awards, the bags traditionally feature the ultimate in extravagance, and this year is no different.
The 2017 Distinctive Assets gift bag includes items such a 14-karat solid gold and diamond encrusted OM bracelet, an Oomi smart home starter kit, and a handbag by Jules K. priced at nearly $400. The gift bags are also chock full of vacation opportunities, with free-of-charge getaways to Hawaii, Italy, and a California mansion. On the other end of the spectrum, the bags also include smaller items such as chapstick, Crayola crayons, and a personal CPR kit. All of the items inside reportedly add up to over $100,000, bringing the total cost of the 25 bags given to $2.5 million.
Check out the complete list of items (below).
- A three-night stay at Lost Coast Ranch in Northern California.
- ChapStick Total Hydration Moisture + Tint lip balm.
- A 14-karat solid gold and diamond encrusted OM bracelet from YogaJewelz.
- A case of apples each month for nearly a year from Opal.
- A five-night Hawaiian getaway at Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu.
- An Oomi smart home starter kit.
- A three-night stay in a suite at Grand Hotel Tremezzo at Lake Como in Italy.
- A week-long stay at the Golden Door spa in Southern California.
- A three-night stay at the Grand Hotel Excelsior Vittoria in Sorrento, Italy.
- A Haze V3 dual chamber vaporizer.
- A 64-count box of Crayola crayons, which are customized for the nominee.
- A dual-layer pillow from Casper.
- A Bangarang handmade wooden box filled with cards featuring positive quotes and actions.
- A year’s supply of Healing Saint skin serum.
- Drunken fig cake bits from Chocolatines.
- A personally curated wardrobe from Belldini for each nominee.
- A CPR Anytime kit from the American Heart Association.
- A $370 handbag from Jules k.
- T-shirts from Happiest Tee.
- Maple syrup from Rogue Maple.
- A complete beauty and makeup collection from Whoosh.
- A fitness bottle from Mous.
- A limited edition pelvic floor exercise tracker from Elvie.
- Hand-dipped chocolate from Chubby Chipmunk.
- Children’s book, “Curlee Girlee.”
- A sweat-preventing underarm patch.
- Weight loss supplement Hydroxycut Platinum
- Foot cream from Medice.
- A massage mat from SweetCheeks.
- Board game “Watch Ya’ Mouth.”
- Plates from Slimware.
- A snore-preventing sleep positioner.
- A fine art piece from Reian Williams.
- Skincare products from Lizora.
- Nitro-Tech Crunch energy protein bars.
- A pendant and brooch pole star constellation from Namira Monaco.
- A 10-year supply of Oxygenetix foundation and moisturizer.
- A personal consultation from in-house sommelier Lelañea Fulton from The Loving Somm.
- Stud earrings from Park and Buzz.
- 10 sessions with celebrity trailer Alexis Seletzky.
- A jar of pecans.