Gary’s Dog Not So Different From Artie

December 13, 2007
Photo: The Howard Stern Show

Howard noted that Gary’s dog, Murphy, had to go to the hospital after getting into a box of chocolates that George Takei had given Gary. Gary came in to say that Murphy ate 21 of the 24 truffles and was now wearing a heart monitor to make sure the chocolate doesn’t continue to poison him. Howard asked if Murphy freaked out when they had to induce vomiting, but Gary said no; they’ve done it before when Murphy ate a chocolate bunny.