Howard’s Lasagna Blister

King of All Media burned himself after microwaving leftovers

March 29, 2010

Howard said he’d been so excited to eat some leftover lasagna yesterday that he prepared it at 4:30pm: “I don’t care if it’s not dinner time. I don’t play by the rules!”

But he reheated it for 11 minutes for some reason, burning his thumb when he pulled the nuclear-hot dish out. George saw more than a blister: “You have an aesthetically gorgeous thumb.”

Howard said it was his only fine feature, a truth he confronted this morning–in front of a mirror: “I can’t tell you how f’ing disgusted I was…I was so depressed after looking in this mirror. I was like, ‘Why do I bother?'”