Jordan, an Australian man, was bit on the penis by a venomous spider. According to reports, it's the second time this year Jordan suffered an arachnid bite down under.
Australia's unluckiest man was using a public toilet in Sydney on Tuesday when a redback spider attacked him in "pretty much the same spot."
"I was sitting on the toilet doing my business and just felt the sting that I felt the first time," he told BBC. "I was like 'I can't believe it's happened again.' I looked down and I've seen a few little legs come from around the rim."
While redback spiders do closely resemble black widows, their bites are far less dangerous. Nevertheless, they can cause pain, sweating, and nausea. But Jordan was rushed to the hospital (again), given anti-venom (again), and seems to be recovering fine.
Click here for more details.