Super Bowl LI offers a wide array of proposition (or "prop") bets, enabling casual viewers unconcerned with the outcome of the game to wager on relatively arbitrary things, like the color of Lady Gaga's hair during the halftime performance.
As legendary broadcaster Joe Buck told Howard earlier this week, many of those prop bets involve what he might say while he's calling the game on air. In regards to a few of those bets, Joe gave Stern Show listeners some free gambling advice: "Some of the things in there — Aaron Hernandez, Michael Vick, guys that have played for these teams — I'm not going into Aaron Hernandez."
1. What color will Lady Gaga's hair be when she takes the stage for the halftime show?
- Blonde 1/4
- Any other Color 5/2
2. Odds Lady Gaga wears an outfit that "breaks" Twitter:
3. Odds Lady Gaga has a snake on stage during the halftime show:
4. Odds someone catches on fire during the halftime show:
5. What will Luke Bryan be wearing when he starts singing the U.S. national anthem?
- Blue Jeans 1/2
- Any other pants or shorts 3/2
6. How many times will "deflate" or "Deflategate" be said on TV during live broadcast?
- Over 1½ Even (or 1/1)
- Under 1½ -140 (or 5/7)
7. How many times will Gisele Bundchen be shown on TV during the broadcast?
- Over 1½ +110 (11/10)
- Under 1½ -150 (2/3)
8. Over/Under weight of the heaviest player to score a TD:
- 249.5 lbs
9. Odds the opening coin toss comes up...
- Heads: 1/1
- Tails: 1/1
10. Odds on what color hoodie Bill Belichick wears:
- Blue: 4/11
- Grey: 3/1
- Red: 40/1
- Field: 50/1
11. Odds a fan streaks the field:
12. Odds a fan throws a _____ on the field:
- Flare 15/1
- Slightly deflated football: 19/1
- Dildo: 45/1
- Dead falcon: 300/1
13. Odds there is a brawl on the field:
14. Odds the power goes out in the stadium:
15. Odds on the pattern of Joe Buck's tie:
- Solid: 9/8
- Stripes: 3/2
- Polka-Dots: 12/1
- Field: 14/1
16. Who will the Super Bowl MVP mention first?
- God 2/1
- Team/teammates 2/1
- Coach 9/1
- Family 9/1
- Owner 9/1
- Does not mention anyone above 5/2
17. Odds on what color Gatorade will be poured on the winning coach:
- Orange: 7/2
- Blue: 15/4
- Clear/Water: 4/1
- Purple: 6/1
- Yellow: 13/2
- None: 10/1
18. Odds on who is more likely to host Saturday Night Live following the Super Bowl:
- Tom Brady: 1/19
- Julio Jones: 25/1
- Matt Ryan: 50/1
- Bill Belichick: 5,000/1
Click here to look back at Joe Buck's recent Stern Show visit. Super Bowl LI kicks off on Sunday at 6:30 p.m. ET on Fox.