Howard Gift to Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne Goes Down in Flames

January 21, 2013
Photo: The Howard Stern Show

Early in the show, Howard acknowledged reports that a candle he’d given Sharon Osbourne caused a fire in her an Ozzy’s Beverly Hills home. Howard said the gift was probably a bad idea in the first place.

“Who wants to take the chance? And I don’t even like candles that much. Who are these people that sit with candles?” Howard said on the air.

He added he’d called to apologize and catch up with Sharon. “She said everything was fine. Everything’s ok.”