Mötley Crüe Vibrators Are Coming to a Sex Shop Near You
Hair metal band's official line of sex toys to hit shelves in SeptemberJuly 28, 2016
Good news for hair metal fans in need of a new sex toy: Mötley Crüe is set to release an official line of vibrators.
The iconic Los Angeles-based rock band has teamed with sex toy manufacturer Lovehoney to produce The Official Mötley Crüe Collection, a line of eight differently sized vibrators that will hit shelves in September.
“The eight eye-catching vibes capture the style and sex appeal of the band perfectly and deliver the power and pleasure you’d expect from ‘The World’s Most Notorious Rock Band,'” said Lovehoney’s Sales Manager Sabrina Earnshaw in a recent press release. “The toys are targeted predominantly at rock fans, but even those unfamiliar with the band are bound to enjoy them just as much thanks to the high quality, intense power and gorgeous designs.”
Drummer Tommy Lee’s pierced manhood has been a topic of conversation on the Stern Show, but this Mötley Crüe sex toy line doesn’t include any lifelike replicas. Here’s the full list of what’s to come:
- Classic Skull 10 Function Bullet Vibrator (Gold)
- Classic Skull 7 Function Vibrator (Black)
- Dr Feelgood 7 Function Vibrator (Black)
- Girls Girls Girls 10 Function Bullet Vibrator (Black)
- Girls Girls Girls 7 Function Vibrator (Black)
- Shout at the Devil 10 Function Bullet Vibrator (Pink)
- Shout at the Devil 7 Function Vibrator (Black)
- Too Fast For Love 10 Function Bullet Vibrator (Silver)